Seattle Disc Golf Website
A partner and I built a Ruby on Rails website that listed disc golf courses (AKA Frisbee golf) in the Seattle Area. The partner did most of the back-end and I:
- Created a design proof using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, including the logo.
- Incorporated the back-end Ruby on Rails code into the HTML and CSS I wrote to make it a responsive website using Bootstrap 3.
- Used GitHub and Git to manually resolve merge branch conflicts between the different branches my partner and I created.
- Ensured the user sign in system worked corrected, including giving different privileges to admin and regular users.
- Added responsive, random images to the home page and embedded responsive Google Maps on individual course pages.
Web Developer and Designer: Matt Jennings did some web developer and 100% of the design. Joe Klinck also did some web development.
Ruby on Rails, Ruby, Google Maps, Bootstrap 3, CSS3, HTML5, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator.